1. The United Nations declared 2010 as which International Year?
2. Which tissue take part in healing the wounds?
3. Which is the highest and final judicial tribunal in respect of the Constitution of India?
4. What is the state the main activity associated with the fold mountain?
5. Who was the Afghan ruler of India whose administrative system was emulated by the British?
6. Temporary hardness of water is due to the presence of which thing?
7. Regatta is associated with which sports event?
8. Rupee was devalued by what percent in July 1991?
9. What is the term as the drainage pattern developed on folded sedimentary rocks?
10. Whose tomb is ‘Biwi Ka Maqbara’?
11. Which energy do not have the problem of pollution?
12. When was the Madras State renamed Tamil Nadu?
13. What is a suitable unit for expressing electric field strength?
14. Rotation of the earth causes deflection of wind by which force?
15. Who organised a Maratha confederacy against the English leading to the Third Anglo Maratha War?
16. Which woman has become the highest individual scorer in an innings in Tests?
17. What is the name of the person that controls a football match?
18. Which air pollutant affect the nervous system of man?
19. Which is the chief characteristics of wet and dry tropics?
20. By whom was Shuddhi movement (conversion of non-Hindus to Hinduism) started?
1. Rapprochemont of Cultures 2. Epithelium tissue 3. Supreme Court 4. Earthquakes 5. Sher Shah
6. Magnesium bicarbonate 7. Rowing 8. 20 Percent 9. Trellis 10. Aurangzeb’s wife 11. Sun 12. 1969
13. N/C 14. Coriolis force 15. The Peshwa 16. Kiran Baloch 17. An umpire
18. Lead 19. Constant heating 20. Swami Dayanand Saraswati